Points to remember when uploading an image on bivio
- It is not necessary to add a frame to your pictures (commonly done on Instagram). This is important for two reasons:
- bivio does not show a cropped image in both landscape or portrait mode.
- The image that you upload is the same image that will be downloaded after purchase.
- Don’t upload pictures with a watermark. This is also important for two reasons:
- Same as point b above, the image uploaded is the same image downloaded after purchase.
- bivio has a watermark feature from Settings > Watermark. You can upload your own watermark from the Watermark screen, and it will appear on the image visible on bivio.